Friday 6 March 2020

Facilitator role week 5

Hi! 😄

I am Sergio and this week I have been the facilitator of the group. It has been a very enriching experience. Trying to manage with the charge of directing the work of all group members is something that one one hand I enjoyed but, on the other hand, I had to face several difficulties.

We, as my classmates have previously mentioned in other posts of this blog, have divided the work we have to do into three groups:

Carmen Llamas, Jorge and me are in charge of Codey Rocky.

Francisco José, Juan Antonio and Miguel are in charge of aumented reality.

Adrián, Marta Milán and Carmen Rocío are in charge of the storytelling.

Of course, I would like to remark that in the end we all know how to deal with the different activities. This is because there are afternoons in which we rent a cabin in Giner de los Ríos to explain each other everything that is necessary for developing "Un día en el cole de mi maestro" on a propper way.

Specifically, this week the roles have been these:

Facilitator: Sergio
Journalist: Jorge
Analyst: Adrián and Carmen Llamas
Translator: Marta Milán and Miguel
Currator- farmer: Carmen Rocío
Star: Juan Antonio and Francisco José

Finally, I would like to highlight that what I have done during this week (directing a working group) is going to be useful for me while doing other tasks and even in other spheres of my life.

I hope that you enjoy reading our blog as much as children enjoyed our activities 😉😉

                                                                                 Bye! 💓👌💪💪

                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment