Friday 13 March 2020

CURRATOR WEEK 6 ADRIÁN



CURRATOR-FARMER WEEK 6 ADRIÁN.

Hi again, everybody!😀 This week it was my turn to be the currator, and as it was the first time that I had to do it, I had to ask my colleagues how they did this role in the previous week,  and fortunately,  they gave some value pieces of advice J

Although it has been a fun week, I have to say that there are other roles, such as star or journalist that I like more than this.😈

Without further delay, I would like to refer the texts, websites and apps that we have used this week to carry out the storytelling and codey rocky activities.
Collodi, C. (13 de Mayo de 2015). Pinocho. Cuentos para niños. Obtain from http://milindoarcoiris.blogspot.com/2018/07/

Giglio, G. D. (26 de Octubre de 2019). Codey Rockey Line Follower. Obtain from https://youtu.be/7xJfIVm1NPQ
We have also used the app “mbock” for the codey rocky activity, and “Picpac” for the storytelling. 😎


Despite being a bit  concerned about the current situation in our country, we continue with an enormous desire to work and continue learning every day.😛

All the best!😚


No comments:

Post a Comment